The Zamzows Way: To provide the highest quality environmentally sound products at a service level beyond our customers' expectations.
Taste of the Wild
SOUTHWEST CANYON CANINE RECIPE
WITH WILD BOAR A GRAIN-FREE DIET
Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of ancient canines, like the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a fierce and wary hunter to a trusting best friend. Although his tastes demand something of the wild, his diet should provide him with all the best nutrition available today. And that is exactly what he gets with Taste of the Wild.
- UNIQUE PROTEIN BLEND – A protein-rich blend of beef, lamb protein, eggs, and wild boar provides complete amino acid nutrition with a rich, meaty flavor profile.
- SPECIES-SPECIFIC PROBIOTICS – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain® Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- .DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
- GARBANZO BEANS – Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber, garbanzo beans add a host of nutrients to this grain-free formula.
- DRIED CHICORY ROOT – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- ANTIOXIDANTS – Legumes and fruits, including peas, tomatoes, blueberries, and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.